Novapolimeri S.r.l. legal address Via Nardi, 92 - 36060 - Romano D'Ezzelino - VI (hereinafter also the "Company"), Data Controller pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter also "GDPR") , hereby, pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, intends to inform you about what the purposes and methods of the processing of the personal data collected are, their scope of communication and dissemination, as well as the nature of their provision and the retention period.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data (consisting of name, surname and email) provided by the interested party through the form on the Data Controller website, will be known and processed, in compliance with current legislation on the subject, by the Company's staff, identified as being in charge of the processing. Personal, identification and commercial data are processed in the context of the normal activity of the organization and for the following purposes:
• For the implementation of operations strictly connected and instrumental to the start of contractual relations with the Customer, including the acquisition of information preliminary to the conclusion of the Contract;
• To proceed with the sending of communications with informative and / or promotional content.
LEGAL BASICS OF THE PROCESSING
The processing of personal data by the Data Controller is legitimated according to art. 6 of the GDPR from the acquisition of the express consent of the interested party.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The data processing is performed through paper and computerized media. The data are stored in electronic archives with full insurance of the minimum security measures provided for by the Community legislator.
SCOPE OF DIFFUSION AND CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
The personal data collected by the organization may also be communicated, within the limits strictly pertinent to the aforementioned purposes, to the following subjects or categories of subjects:
• Subjects to whom the communication is required by law, by regulation or by national and community legislation as well as for the execution of contractual or pre-contractual obligations.
• Legal consultants, accountants, for the purpose of the study and resolution of any legal problems relating to the existing contractual position
• Consultants and professionals (technicians, designers, etc.) or companies that collaborate with the organization in order to provide the requested service or sell the purchased product.
• External studies specialized in consulting for the management of accounting and tax aspects (e.g. accountant, auditing firm, etc.)
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data are kept only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they are processed or in the terms provided by laws, community regulations, secondary rank legislation and other rules to which the organization must comply (e.g. accounting and tax legislation, etc. ).
It is expected that a periodic annual check will be carried out on the data processed and on the possibility of being able to delete it if no longer necessary for the intended purposes.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The GDPR Regulation guarantees the interested parties a series of rights on their personal data processed by the Data Controller; at any time the interested party may exercise his rights, by writing to the Data Controller at the Company's registered office, shown at the bottom, or to the email email@example.com.
In particular, we inform you that the law recognizes the rights referred to in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 77 and 82 of the GDPR (e.g. to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their data, the cancellation of data processed in violation of the law, the correction, the opposition for legitimate reasons for their use, etc.).
The Owner undertakes to provide feedback within 30 days and, in the event of impossibility to respect these times, to motivate any extension of the deadlines. The feedback will take place free of charge except in cases of unfoundedness or excessive requests for which a contribution of expenses not exceeding the costs actually incurred for the research carried out may be charged.
CONFIRMATION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE MANDATORY / NON-MANDATORY CONFERENCE
The provision of data is optional, although any refusal to respond makes it impossible for the owner to process the requests of the interested parties. Pursuant to art. 6 of the GDPR, consent to the processing of the aforementioned data is necessary as it is collected outside previous contractual agreements, as well as for promotional and commercial communication activities. Consent is deemed granted by ticking the box below and can be revoked at any time.